blurred about life"s simple complexities

Thursday, May 11, 2006

blurred esh turns 1


just realised when i was looking for an old post and i just realised.. i started blogging last year may..! so, i blog is actually 1 year old as at 12 may! (as of tomorrow-la)

interesting how times flies now.. hahaa.. just when i keep thinking 'what to blog' or 'when on earth can i find time to blog'.. i've turned one! hmm.. not sure if thats a good thing or not, now..

but anyhow, i've had the joy of blogging.. people discovering me from my blog, people finding my blog, me telling things thats in my head but that i think its fun to crap about.. hahaha..it a joy ;o)

how am i celebrating my one year of blogging.. havent a clue yet (sadly).. any ideas?

3 comments:

Anna Tan said...

ooohhh...

happy birthday, blog!

Hahaha.. I wonder when's mine...

deJelly said...

Happy Birthday!! That means mine is coming soon too yea? hehe ;)

blurred esh said...

hehehe.. a new celebration type.. 'birthday blog!'

but i still havent found celebrated it yet.. sigh..

jelly.. when's your's.. we celebrate sama-sama la.. hahahaha..