blurred about life"s simple complexities

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

what defines a lady?


[ was watching My Fair Lady, and this song kinda fit this.. why cant a woman be more like a man - Henry Higgins ]

do i need to wear a skirt always?
i'm more comfortable in pants
i better in shorts
but forgive me when i run aimlessly
i'm just a woman having fun


do i need to put make-up?
i'm not the type that will effordly make-up
or interested in the latest shade
but forgive me when you see me plainly
i'm just a woman simple as can be


do i need to be a lady-like?
i'm not soft spoken
neither am i a roaring lion
but forgive me when i act like one
i'm just a woman speaking my mind


do i need to smile sweetly always?
and constantly in smiles?
i will have my ups and downs
but forgive me when i'm expressing
i'm just a woman of expression


do i need to hide my feelings?
i might be good at secret feelings
and i cant hold for too long
but forgive me when i share it with you
i'm just a woman with feelings


do i need to be playing a piano
or even sing sweetly like a bird?
i can croak like a frog
but forgive my inedequacy in arts
i'm just a woman of different skills


nevertheless
don't be suprise to see me in skirts and heels
in make-up and hair tied up
sitting quietly in a corner
i'm just a woman, just being one.

[ blurred esh, 26/12/2006 ]

i never said woman are easy to understand.. just love them! :D oh, BLESSED NEW YEAR to everyone..

may all the resolutions that you guys have planned work out and may coffee continue to taste ever so good everytime, anytime.

song in head : new day - avalon

2 comments:

deJelly said...

cheers!

blurred esh said...

coffeexified!