blurred about life"s simple complexities

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

gulp!

i have no idea what have i just gotten myself into..

going to fly away from the city for a week
going to the east for the first time.. well, second actually
going to 'conquer' the mount
going to 'conquer' the skill of rafting
going to eat rare weird food

..

going to add my list of places been
going to torture my muscles and bones
going to burn my already dark tanned skin
going to test the optimistic side of me
going to try to be adventures

..

what have i gotten myself into this time.. any advice?

[ will be away for a week to east malaysia, kota kinabalu.. yippies + gulp ]

6 comments:

Jon Ng said...

you have gotten urself into a life of a great adventure...

Felix :O) said...

eat rare weird food??? such as??? lol.

blurred esh said...

i'm actually really excited about this trip but at the same time, super scared.. but climbing with a group of friends, its always the best! like raub again.. hehe

[ jon ] yea, man.. a preparation for bigger adventure..? hehehe..

[ felix ] no idea.. heard that we might be trying crocodile meat..!

Siva said...

I wish I could climb that mountain la... but my knees won't let me ...:( Enjoy yourself while you still can.

blurred esh said...

ello unc siva..!! you know what.. the oldest person that climb the mountain was a 87 yr old man.. i'm sure you're not that age yet..! i was hiking up with a 54 yr old uncle and he over took me after that..! hahahaa..

i'm sure you can do it, unc siva..! just have tonnes of exercise.. tennis helps..! ;o)

Siva said...

Hi Fei Cheng,
It's not because of age. I was talking about the injured knee(torn meniscus) which landed me in the hospital. After the athrosocopy on my left knee, it's beginning to heal. At the moment, moving on horizontal surface no problem. Climbing stairs is another story!