blurred about life"s simple complexities

Monday, August 14, 2006

nostalgic

for some that may have read my previous post, i've been thru some stress tiring time at work.

today, i'm a lil more relief as i'll be moving into another project soon, this week. and now that my previous project that i was struggling with is over and done [ except some occasional emails and calls from clients ], i have some time off.

so, i was listening to some old music - Frank Sinatra. a close friend compiled a whole collection of frank sinatra songs for me cuz i really like his songs [ thank you so much! really appreciate it alot! ]. well, it gives me a sense of relaxation and well.. swinging. hehe.. also, it makes me feel like my timeout session in starbucks.. me, coffee, oldie, book.. what better combination. ;o)

but.. since i cant go to starbucks for my timeout session [ yet! ], listening at work with silence around me.. this works good enough for me.

one thing i really enjoy about my timeout session is it gives me a time to reflect on what has happened. reflection on what has happened, what i've done, what i've been through. it allows me to have some time to myself.. well, probably coffee with my Dad. ;o)


dear Dad,

how are things? i really miss spending time with You. i mean, over coffee without the rush at my favourite spot. i think i know why starbucks is near the arrival hall.. cuz to see the joy of people meeting their loved ones over a cuppa.. priceless. its like when we meet up with You again in our own ways.. its a priceless feeling, huh? yea.. i want that again.

i've got so much to say and yet i dont know how to arrange it. i dont know how to word it. i dont know how to express it. *sigh* a mixture of feelings now. haha..

well, just though i'll drop a note to You, Dad.. i miss you.

your blurred kid,
-[ eshnah ]-


listening to: frank sinatra - it was a very good year

5 comments:

Siva said...

Your dad blogs?

blurred esh said...

my Dad in heaven does..! but He blogs in different ways.. i doubt He uses Blogger.. hehehe.. ;o)

Siva said...

You said he blogs in different ways! Maybe He uses Blogger too ... possible? hehehe...

Sam said...

Hey!

Guess what?


;o)

blurred esh said...

hahaha...! heya Sam..!!!

welcome to the blog world!