blurred about life"s simple complexities

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

blurred malaysian

merdeka..! merdeka..! merdeka..!!!!!!!!!!!!

independance day is tomorrow and its time to show the patrioticness part of me.. sleeping! haha.. i'm still recoving from my lack of sleep..

anyways, i was just browsing thru some blogs and came across some pretty interesting test to show.. the malaysian part of me.. *grinning*

How Malaysian are you? - The Challenge

Your score : 25 out of 45 (56%)

You’re there, but there’s plenty of room for improvement. To start off
your journey to becoming a true red-yellow-and-blue Malaysian, make sure you
don't forget those little Malaysian flags that purebreds stick on their cars on
Merdeka day.

not too bad, i figured.. about half of me lives out like a real malaysian [ eventhough the fact that i was born and lived in malaysia ]

then, i came across kennysia's and it was another interesting test..

Congratulations Fay, you are 33% not
Malaysian.

That means you're as Malaysian as...


Michelle Yeoh!

How Un-Malaysian Are You?



i'm like michelle yeoh..?!?! errm.. right.. i dont want a french (or whatever) husband that can be as old as my grandfather!

anywayz, if 56% of me makes me a malaysian and 33% of me does not.. what about the remaining 11% of me makes me..??

i know... here's my equation..

malaysian me - 56%
not malaysian me - 33%
blurred - 11%

hehehe... ;o)

happy merdeka, everyone..! kopi-o, y'all..!

[ my prayer is that may God continue to bless malaysia with His peace and blessing. and may His glory be revealed more each day. ]

1 comment:

blurred esh said...

hahaha.. yea i guess we should change our style of talking..

must haf 'la' in eveli word we say wan.. den oni can be 100% malaysian mar.. but den hor, donno others can understand our london or not..

aiyoyo.. hahaha