blurred about life"s simple complexities

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

just that feeling..

of christmas again..

christmas songs are being played in some departmental stores, christmas decorations are slowly taking over the recent raya & deepavali's, and everyone's talking about their christmas plans.

well, maybe to me only.. hehehe

for some reason, i'm excited about december. i've got some plans with my friends and my family, and at the same time, work has some plan for me too.. sigh. but anywayz, cant wait till christmas. with all the christmas music in all the stores and in radios. all the christmas decorations filling every corner. christmas presents everywhere, with nice cooling (or raining) weather usually at the end of the year.. ahh~

was just talking to my friends, only thing missing is snow. hehe.. but i guess i would just settle with the cooling weather outside.. and with christmas jazz songs..

mixed with my work now. hehehee

No comments: