blurred about life"s simple complexities

Sunday, February 01, 2009

malas-ing moments

no joke.. when i corbis a photo for the term 'lazing', i got this picture.. neat, huh?

anyway, yea.. i'm in my lazing moment - i'm on a 2 week holiday! i know.. you guys envy me.. but oh well.. *whatever*

hahaha..

well, it a fun time with my neices and my brother's family.. and of cuz, bringing my sis-in-law shopping - must show what kinda malls we have in msia that i can shop for 8 hrs.. *grin* also, my own excuse to do my own shopping too.

aside from that, my own malas-ing moments, i've been procrastinating to:
1. do research on cameras to buy - DSLR/Canon/Pentax/Pro/Entry..??
2. do my planning and personal budgetting for the year.. eh, with shopping a bit hard right?
3. do more reading - already behind alot of books i've been meaning to complete soon


oh well, i'm still in my malas-ing mood..

can anyone help on which camera to get? puhleezzz...... *blink blink blink*

2 comments:

み莉 said...

try Nikon...i've always thought that they make chunted cameras :)

weiqi, friend of christine

blurred esh said...

hi weiqi..

yea.. i've got a friend's uncle who wants to sell his nikon d50.. its abt 3 yrs old..

and i've got a friend who wants to sell his pentax k10.. also abt coming to 3 yrs old..

sigh..