blurred about life"s simple complexities

Monday, December 22, 2008

3

just realised my weekend is about 3..

suddenly its like sesame street.. today we will learn the number 3.. *music playing at the background*

3 inches of my hair is gone.. maybe 4.. or 3.5... but oh well, i just had a haircut..!! hehehe
i might just do something to my hair again just before Chinese New Year.. hmmm

3 great friends to join me shopping for freaking 10hrs yesterday.. plus my haircut time of cuz and lunch and dinner time.. still, it wasa great time - who ever said 3's a crowd..?

and i just got my 3 lovely shirts from Yvonne Foong. i got to meet her this morning she's so sweet! seriously. anyway, if you all can - help her out and get the shirts. they're really really cool. i love the heart shape design. you can read up more abt her shirts here.

and know what, its 3 more days to Christmas. which means its holiday time! yippie..! oh, and 3 cars from KL (my friends) will be going back to my little humble town. isnt it lovely.. =)

oh well.. i'm liking it already so far.

but also, i realised last weekend when i sent my car for a wash

i had a nail stuck to my BRAND new tyres.. that also because my previous tyres had 2 nails stuck to it. that makes 3 nails to my tyre in less than a week.

all i need next is a cross.

anyway..

thats all kids from sesame street. today we learned the number 3..

*grin*

2 comments:

Theresa Marie said...

LOL! I love reading your blog posts! Speaking about 3's... just 33 days and we'll be there!!! Can you believe it?! Then IIIIII want to go shopping!!! HA HA!

blurred esh said...

WHOA..!!!! OH YEA MAN..!!!

YIPPIE..!!!!!

*joy to the world..
all the boys and girls.
joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea..
joy to you and me..*

=D