blurred about life"s simple complexities

Monday, July 28, 2008

BIG - Pt 2


the biggest part of our body - our flesh.

and its the biggest challenge for me..

sigh..

but anyhow, i shall kill it! before it kills me!!
no i'm not trying to burn my skin or flesh, lest i become bbq pork.

a continuation from my previous post, the 90 days fast - to which i still donno what i got myself into, my most precious thing.. my morning sleep. and most of the time, my flesh kills me first.

some may have no problem waking up in the morning and all - but i have major problem waking early if its not to the last spare minute i can indulge into my sleep.

i'm already convicted that devotion should be done in the morning - especially now with 'Give Me 40 Days' book.. i'm even more convicted. but *ARGH*;^%$#$#%$^;^*

*ahem*

but just as Christ has said it

Then he returned to his disciples and found them sleeping. "Could you men not keep watch with me for one hour?" he asked Peter. "Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak."
Matthew 26: 40-41

lets keep to that advice.. we have gotta force ourselves to endure it.. even though many times we have no clue whats happening and what is actually going on.

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
2 Cor 4:16-18


so, just a random - no-to-sure - post this is, but something random which i hope it inspired you.. :)

No comments: