blurred about life"s simple complexities

Friday, June 30, 2006

argh!

yes..
i'm in a midst of rushing for my documentation, i have alot of testing and documenting to do.. and all to be completed by today.. well, monday to be the latest.

i have couz tonight, church activities tomorrow and on sunday as well. is there enough time?

my fault.. i should have done it earlier but i didnt. sigh! talk about pulun-ing (malay slang for rushing)

..... brains not really focusing ..... ("-.-)


when this documentation is done.. i'm going to..
1. shop kau-kau
2. get new pairs of shoes
3. go for movies - still wanting to watch tokyo drift!
4. lepak somewhere kau-kau
5. have my long lost timeout session
6. scream my lungs out
7. sleep kau-kau
[yes.. i'm just motivating myself now..]

sigh...

still... i have to do whats infront of me now.. first...!
blurpoint: how do you guys handle stress?



coffee anyone..?? i think i'm going for my 2nd cuppa soon...

one of my many 'stress-and-donno-what-to-do' post.. no worries..i'm still.. blurry coffexicated.

3 comments:

deJelly said...

wahaha.. the pic shocked me when the page load.. ekeks...
Hey!! i found a place to scream Kao Kao!!!
shhh.. it's a secret only a few know.. hehehe...

ok.. maybe alot do know la.. but maybe u haven't tried it yet! ..
One day we try k.. wahaha = P

blurred esh said...

hey wendy..!
yea, i hope coffee still have some effect on me - aside from the addiction.. hehehe

jelly..
i would probably look like that if i dont have my coffee for a long time! hahahahaha..
where..?? sure! bring me along..!!! i need to scream..! *squeek*

;o)

blurred esh said...

hi wendy..

i think i've seen you around for CoUZ.. ;o)

but yeps.. its great knowing you..!!

oh. update.. i'm still rushing for work.. sigh

~ coffeexified..