blurred about life"s simple complexities

Friday, February 17, 2006

i hope to....

came across anna's blog and she listed down the things that she wants to achieve.. interesting post.. then this morning was just looking at some pictures of friends overseas..

that was enough to make me want to have a list of things to do, too.. in random order..

1. go to usa
2. go to perth
3. go to europe
4. get my own apartment
5. get a landed property
6. get a car
7. go bungee-jumping
8. go bag-packing
9. learn to make cocktail drinks
10. get a pet guinea-pig
and of cuz..
11. get married

well.. God knows how on earth i'm going to achieve these crazy things.. hahaha.. oh well.. its just a crazy friday thing..

whats your list..? ;o)

7 comments:

WillZ said...

if we took a foto together i'm sure - go to australia - will be in there somewhere huh...

i wanna get married too...

Anonymous said...

Hey there sis! Love your list of things to do... especially #1 :P What a great topic to post about - love it!

Anonymous said...

belanja me a teh tarik and I will tell you my list. lol ;> just drop by to say hello

Christian Girl in Harrods said...

Hey,are u goon fay cheng?HAHAHA,siew kwan here~~~

blurred esh said...

i think i've got to add another item in my list..
12. get enough cash to go travelling! hahaha..
anywayz, we've just got to see when can we achieve it..

jamie & siew kwan.. hey there! ;o)

Anonymous said...

I'm not fay cheng lah... I'm deJelly.. can't u tell>??? blurred esh.... sounds like jelly what.. wakakaka..

; )

mhaurlkl said...

Great stuff! You can never dream about traveling or go traveling enough? and to think about coffee at the same time even better. i will include you as link if you like on my coffee blog.
http://thecoffeeguy.vox.com/