blurred about life"s simple complexities

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

just one of those happy post

isnt today a wonderful day..

the weather is just cooling, had chinese dishes (fish, chicken, veg..) for lunch and super full after that. but aside from that, i've received so many good news today from all over.

1. my parents arrived safely from australia after 5 weeks
2. someone in my family is pregnant
3. saw some pictures of my 1st neice
4. my friend just bought a new sony ericsson w800i (which i managed to psycho him to get it)
5. wai nyan's birthday's today ('happy birthday, dude!')

but none from me yet. hmm.. oh well, all those good news makes me feel happy too..! hahaa.. anywayz, praise God for His goodness!

well, i guess a nice hot cup of black coffee was good in this morning was a good start ;o)

No comments: